Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I really am some kind of bird nerd.

 I've been keeping an eye on this nest. It seemed to be enormous. I really wanted to know what was in it.
 I had a plan to climb up a ladder and then climb the tree so I could have a look in the nest. I was telling a friend about my scheme and he said he didn't think it was a good idea as the tree looked as though it was unstable. I gave it some more thought and decided it was totally unnecessary for me to look into that nest, actually none of my business.
 I did keep watching it and I am sure I saw this baby magpie fly out of the nest. He/she is still very clumsy and has been hopping around the garden. My new neighbour! I probably won't be so thrilled with him/her if  he or she starts swooping.


                          Neckpiece. 925, 18ct gold, Chinese turquoise.

                         Earrings. 925, pearl.

                               Necklace. 925, 18ct gold, pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment